25 February 2009

stopped orkuting, updating blogs

Updating information on the blogs used to be a very time consuming job for me.
i didn't post anything as i wasn't getting any replies. When i used to check the number of visitors, i founds only a few.
Also, i now stopped orkuting, it was a fun a year or two back when i was introduced to orkut. Found old school friends, joined communities and did fun stuff.
the first site that i used to enter whenever i used to sit in front of my pc was orkut login.
its good for a time being, now i feel it a waist of time. soon will be deleting my orkut profile.

coming to the blogs, i checked out certain blogs and found pretty good managed stuff.
the content of your blog makes it famous

from today onwards, i'll be doing some social work too and will be sharing information about various things in the field of art,computers,cinema etc.
Hope to get a positive response. cheers.

No comments:

Sarthak Batra - My journey

My photo
Hi, Myself Sarthak Batra, a fine artist and I've done BFA in Applied arts from Amity University, Noida. I am a computer freak. I love art and also love designing computer generated graphics. Adobe Photoshop is my favourite software as it gives me freedom to design plenty of things. I like swimming,playing basketball, dancing and singing. i am fond of computer games. I have a keen interest in watching movies, cartoons and some documentaries too. Here , you will find some of my works. Also I'll share my thoughts about various techniques that i've learned in my journey till now. I'll be sharing with you information about various domains in art. This blog is for students,art enthusiasts,hobbyists and people searching for art and design content. Hope you'll enjoy reading this blog and will get yourself better informed. Farewell.
Custom Search