31 March 2012

Magazine layout design

No comments:

Sarthak Batra - My journey

My photo
Hi, Myself Sarthak Batra, a fine artist and I've done BFA in Applied arts from Amity University, Noida. I am a computer freak. I love art and also love designing computer generated graphics. Adobe Photoshop is my favourite software as it gives me freedom to design plenty of things. I like swimming,playing basketball, dancing and singing. i am fond of computer games. I have a keen interest in watching movies, cartoons and some documentaries too. Here , you will find some of my works. Also I'll share my thoughts about various techniques that i've learned in my journey till now. I'll be sharing with you information about various domains in art. This blog is for students,art enthusiasts,hobbyists and people searching for art and design content. Hope you'll enjoy reading this blog and will get yourself better informed. Farewell.
Custom Search