02 November 2010

Beauty in nature

 

They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I went for trekking with my friends last weekend and found out beauty is everywhere around me . Things are genuinely beautiful especially nature, you need not have to have an artist's perception. Look at the world around you. From the biggest to smallest of things. I captured this photograph of a leaf with this vibrant green color. It is such a beautifully arranged group of leaves which definately follows a certain pattern and symmetry. I love the details of the veins as well. Explore things around you and start appreciating nature, its incredible.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sarthak Batra - My journey

My photo
Hi, Myself Sarthak Batra, a fine artist and I've done BFA in Applied arts from Amity University, Noida. I am a computer freak. I love art and also love designing computer generated graphics. Adobe Photoshop is my favourite software as it gives me freedom to design plenty of things. I like swimming,playing basketball, dancing and singing. i am fond of computer games. I have a keen interest in watching movies, cartoons and some documentaries too. Here , you will find some of my works. Also I'll share my thoughts about various techniques that i've learned in my journey till now. I'll be sharing with you information about various domains in art. This blog is for students,art enthusiasts,hobbyists and people searching for art and design content. Hope you'll enjoy reading this blog and will get yourself better informed. Farewell.
Custom Search